Last night I dreamt...

...that my brother and I saw the band at a concert somewhere near Atlanta.  The concert was out in a field somewhere (kinda like Woodstock, I guess), and the backstage area was an old house.  My brother and I were talking to Karin and Linford inside this house before the concert, and they had a baby boy.  Karin said the baby was 4 months old, but he looked like was about 18 months old.  Instead of Jack, some middle aged woman who looked like a teacher was playing lead guitar, and she was quite good (but not as good as Jack), and the drummer was apparently kept out of sight on purpose, but no one would say why.  There was no bass player there either.  It was a good show, but in the dream I was angry with myself for forgetting to write down the set list (although I do remember the first two songs were "I've Been Slipping" and "If I'm Drowning," in that order).  Just thought I'd share my bizarre OTR dream with everyone...

Chris