Re: Lara's CD Query

Liesel said:

> 'latter days', but it is so meloncholy as though your
> years in grad school had been heavy and your shoulders
> had bent because of it. so my whole hearted vote goes
> to 'ecetera whatever', the love is there, the sorrow
> -- good god woman it'll make 'em cry without thinking
> any damage has been done.

Well, I agree that Ecetera Whatever has some nice words....but isn't it
kinda slow and whiney?

"we don't need a lot of money, we'll be sleeping on the beach, blah,
blah,blah, etc, whatever"

It's interesting to hear everyone's suggestions because I had been thinking
something like I Radio Heaven or The Body is a Stairway so everyone
remembers me as trendy and swanky, and I'm getting suggestions for very
mellow and disheartening tracks.

If I'm drowning would be awesome, but methinks my classmates would be
annoyed with me if I picked a 14 minute long song. Eep!

Perhaps "If Nothing Else?"

So many things to consider...
Lara