"My Momma Sami..."

Well, the question of whether or not America was
founded on the
principle
of "In God We Trust" is an essentially factual one,
and the claim that
it
*was* founded on that principle is either right or
wrong.  So on that
level, yeah, I wasn't talking about spiritual or
emotional stuff.

R : Can you atleast see where I'm coming from?

But the other bit ... well, I may have jumped the gun
there, and if so,
do apologize.  "May the forces of evil be broken by
your power"
sounded,
to my ears, like the prayer was making a link between
God's power and
the
American military's power, and that *does* kinda get
into spiritual or
emotional stuff.  But I can see how I might have
misconstrued that.

R : See...I wasn't thinking about the military...I was
asking God to "break the forces of Evil"...not just
"their" Evil but "our" Evil, as well. None of us are
innocent...but could you still leave my friends alone,
please? Talking about "God" is like walking on
eggshells with some of them, which is why I try to
wait upon the Holy Spirit's direction in sharing Him
with them...your "rebuttal" confused the message I was
trying to send. I'm afraid that they'll see it as
"after all of this Christians STILL can't get along!
What a joke!" Think before you pass judgement and call
me a liar to my friends. You sent your disection to my
husband, as well. He's appauled, having known the good
of my intentions, all along. We've been praying
feverently how to reach our friends with God's Love.
You didn't help.

Blessings..."and it's got nothing to do with me",
Rhonda

np OtR's "Good Dog..."