"My Momma Sami..."

"ummm...If I might be so bold as to play mediator
here,
I believe there is maybe a slight misunderstanding
between you (Peter) and her (Rhonda).
I don't think when Peter is speaking of "truth" that
he is meaning the spiritual/emotional stuff behind the
forward.  I believe he is instead referring to the
origin of the forward.  I say this because I made a
similar mistake based on this misunderstanding
earlier.

Hope that helps...

Kelvin"

Thanks, Kelvin! Isn't it sad that we need a mediator?!

Blessings..."they've taken a toll, these latter days",
Rhonda

np OtR's "Good Dog, Bad Dog"