Re: No WTC or Marsha content

What are you talkin' about Lara?  er Marsha, er Lara  :)

I think "Should" from _eve_ or "I painted my Name" form _Patience_ are both lovely songs that are full of the melancholy-ish seperation type emotions that you may be feeling when you leave your group.  "Painted" is just a very beautiful song that fits lots of occasions.

A couple more of my favourites are "Within Without" from _eve_ and "Sea and Sky" (obviously since I was Dusty Volume for the first 3 years here!)  -- but I'm not sure if those are appropriate.  They're all old, and IMHO the true and best representation of who OTR is/was/came up from.

Let us know what you choose--

peace
-)v(