Hello Kitty

"And since I'm on the subject, declawing doesn't work
in all situations--a certain percentage of cats
re-grow some of their claws.  I'm not talking about a
comparison of a lizard re-growing its tail, though.
The new claw rarely comes through the tip of the toe
where it belongs--but usually out the top or side of
it. This is very painful for a kitty and usually only
leads to other more complicated and expensive
surgeries."

Which is why less caring vets have been known to chop
off the "first digit" of the kitties "finger". I know
from A)working in shelters, B) having friends who have
unknowingly allowed vets to do this, and C)working
with animal rights groups (No, I do not commit
"crimes" with any of these organizations!)I am also a
long time cat owner and am familiar with caring vets
who do not practice this barbaric behavior...just
don't let your cat get out if you take away his/her
God-given protection.

Blessings and kittie kisses,
Rhonda