Hello Kitty

"My kitty is so sweet!  I know it's bad to de-claw
them, but it hasn't seemed to affect my cat at all.
Actually, I only did it because he scratched my two
year old near the eye once.  With my husband and
myself it was a decision of de-clawing or releasing.
(He was a stray who showed up at my back porch and
acted like he lived hear all along.) So, in my eyes
this was the humane thing to do. I know I said "He's
so sweet." And he is, he'll lay in my lap, greets me
every morning when I get up, and just purr away when
he's petted.  Actually, he's the third cat I've ever
had and the best one I've ever had.

Take care! ~~ Jessica"

I think that kitty is going to be so very happy in his
new loving home, claws or not...thanks for saving a
life!

Blessings...
over the bridge they go...looking for Love,
Rhonda

np " Tori covering The Velvet Underground's "New Age"