Fwd: I've been asked to pass this on to everyone.

It's worth it...
Note: forwarded message attached.

-- BEGIN included message

Together we are strong........MK

-- BEGIN included message

  LIGHT UP OUR NATION'S SKY I urge you to read this in its entirety and take
action.  The terrorist attacks on our country on September 11, 2001 have
caused us immeasurable suffering, sadness and outrage.  Many of us from
shore to shore watched in disbelief as these horrific war crimes unfolded
before our very eyes.  So many of us have wanted to do something, anything
to help.  Many have helped in the rescue and many have given blood.  All of
our attempts to help are paled by the tremendous loss of life and suffering
that is going on at this very moment.
  We as citizens of this great country can make a big difference if we join
together as a nation.
WE ARE GOING TO LIGHT UP AMERICA AT NIGHT AND SHARE IN A TIME OF UNITY,
PRAYER AND SORROW FOR ALL THE INNOCENT LIVES LOST AND SHOW THE WORLD THAT WE
ARE TRULY ONE NATION, UNDER GOD, INDIVISIBLE, WITH LIBERTY AND JUSTICE FOR
ALL!  These words transcend time, yet mean more to each of us today.
On Tuesday, September 25, 2001 our Nation will come together as one for a
Candlelight Memorial for all affected by this tragedy at the times listed
below for 15 MINUTES.  These are the times when our entire nation will be
dark.
  Pacific:  8:00pm till 8:15pm Mountain:  9:00pm till 9:15pm Central:
10:00pm till 10:15pm Eastern:  11:00pm till 11:15pm
During the above times, individuals, businesses, cities, unicipalities,
fire stations, ball parks, car dealerships, malls (the list is infinite),
virtually any person or place, please do the following:

For 15 minutes turn on every light you can.  At home turn on all of your
outside lights, and flood lights, shine any lights you can.  Turn on your
high beams on your vehicles in your driveways.  Turn off you
air-conditioning and non-essential appliances as not to cause power
issues.Hold flashlights and candles to the sky and, if you believe in
prayer, please pray.
Pray for all that are hurting, Pray for our President and our Leaders,
Pray for Peace.
Businesses turn on your lights that can be seen by the sky, light up your
business as much as possible.  City officials I urge you to light up your
cities for these few short minutes.
In order for this to work we need as many people as possible to do the
following:
As soon as you get this, forward it to others.  Don't waste a minute.
  Forward it to as many people that you can as far across our country as
quickly as possible.  Time is everything for mass coverage.  Copy this and
spread it around your neighborhoods, work places and schools.  Get the word
out and ask everyone to do the same.  If you would like to help further,
call your local municipalities and "key" people in your communities and work
places and challenge them to help.
  This is a grass roots effort and we need "take charge" people in every
city and town across the nation to make this happen.
Most importantly, call your local news stations and get them involved.  A
little tenacity will go along way.
If you're a "Key" person in your community, use your resources to its
fullest capacity to share this information with other leaders and staff in
the work place and government.  We need everybody.
All News Media, national and local, we need your help.  Please broadcast
the Candlelight Memorial plans throughout the cities and the nation.
ON SEPTEMBER 25, 2001 WE WILL LIGHT UP THE SKY ACROSS OUR GREAT NATION,
EVERY CORNER OF THE WORLD WILL SEE VIA SATELLITES OUR NATION GLOW IN THE
NIGHT AND THEY WILL KNOW WE STAND UP AGAINST EVIL AS ONE NATION, WE GRIEVE
AS ONE NATION, AND WE CONTINUE AS ONE NATION.
As our President George W.  Bush said, "These acts shatter steel, but they
cannot dent the steel of American Resolve."
God Bless those suffering God Bless America
ALL PEOPLE SMILE IN THE SAME LANGUAGE....