Re: Re: some meetings you just wear shoes

--- Ysobelle at aol_com wrote:

> I like retail. But I want to work somewhere vaguely
> freak-friendly, which
> pays me enough to cover my rent and my lifestyle,
> where I can be my usual
> bouncy, outgoing self, and connect people with
> products that'll make them
> happy. I considered B-to-B, but I love being able to
> pick something up,
> put it in someone's hand, and say "Here. What do you
> think of this?"

As someone in retail management (although I hate it) I
would say you are the ultimate retail sensation!
Attitudes like yours are rare in retail, except for
those management type people who meet four times a
year for their annual brainwashing sessions.  You know
the ones.  Sounds like you're a natural...but don't
expect to make a whole lot of money and get a whole
lot of appreciation until you're running your
own...um...what kind of store is it?...yeah, that kind
of store.

KElvin

=====
Willy Wonka: "You know what happened to the man who suddenly got everything he ever wanted?"
Charly: "No. What?"
Willy Wonka: "He lived happily ever after."