Re: Peter Mulvey

Don Smith wrote:
> Oh, yeah, forgot to mention this earlier.  Last
> Saturday I worked a Peter Mulvey show here in
> Ann Arbor, and he said he was working on a new
> album, which would be all cover tunes,

hmmm... a full album of cover tunes... i've heard
that that's a craze going around... hehe...

i hope he does an eminem song.  :)

> and recorded in a subway station (he didn't say
> which subway station, though).

maybe the one he used to play at back in the day...
was rain recorded at it?  anyone?

i dig Peter Mulvey.  hopefully he'll come through
Canal Street Tavern in Dayton, before it gets sold
and gets turned into a sports bar (no lie, it's in
the works, i hear).  that'll suck.

i killed my monkey,
Dan

np: tori amos - strangelittlegirls (album of covers)
           :D