Re: Over-The-Rhine Digest V3 #714

In a message dated 8/30/01 5:19:05 PM Central Daylight Time,
bhwarren at yahoo_com writes:

<< mac userswho are OtR fans abound here

 Work 8 hours a day on a G4/466

 I work 5 feet from a buddy of mine who is using a G4/400

 Both avid OtR fans.

 My fiancee uses a G4/400 for her school work.

 I use a Wallstreet Powerbook for my freelance/tinkering.

 I just bought a new iBook. >>

***ironically OtR always conjures up, for me,  images of books, candlight,
meadows, seashores -- things medatative. Of course, my computer, sometimes,
just  as I walk into my library/study before my eyes adjust to it,  seems
like a violation to the sanctity of that room.  I wonder if Walden has a
computer store on top of it  now...
Guess I'm just a Luddite at heart if not in practice...

kevin

"doubts are the ants in the pants that keep faith moving"
Fredrick Buechner