Re: Guilty musical pleasures

my biggest guilty pleasure runs through my head and not my speakers. As a
teen I constantly listened to Frank Zappa and now, 20 years on, for some
insane reason, I still find myself running through entire lyrics to songs
like Evelyn, a Modified Dog, Billy Was a Mountain, Excentrifgal (however you
spell it...) Force, and most of the 20 min+ Don't Eat Yellow Snow while I
seem to have difficulty running through entire tunes from bands that have
touched me most since. and Zappa never touched me, it was just amusement.
Baffling what the mind grabs onto when you're not looking...

Not sure it's a "pleasure" but it's definately "guilty".

Probably a few choice John Denver tunes would be my "listening" guilty
pleasure.

hey, Zappa and Denver in the same post. Gotta be a first!

kevin