Re:

Bruce,

Thanks a bunch.  I'll have to look for them.  Probably
on Amazon first to hear a few sound bites.

> The song "Once in a Lifetime" with those ridiculous
> asian-sounding xylophone
> sounds was an alt-hit here in 99, and "Say What You
> Want" was a better
> alt-hit here in 97.

I'm not sure if either of these are the song I've been
hearing.  All I know is she keeps singing "When I get
this feeling..." and I want to add "...I want sexual
healing."

=====
Willy Wonka: "You know what happened to the man who suddenly got everything he ever wanted?"
Charly: "No. What?"
Willy Wonka: "He lived happily ever after."