Re: Miami Herald

In lieu of responding to a whole bunch of deep religious stuff, I decided to pull out this statement from Don and go with it.

>I don't
>hear much along the lines of "love those who hate you" and
>"turn the other
>cheek" coming from my national leaders right now.

That's because of the masses.  The masses want revenge.  I might add that those same masses are a big reason Bush has dumbed down the attacks to a "good vs. evil" scenario.  The everyday joe can't even construct one of those 74 word sentences, much less interpret it.  The everyday joe wants things to be like the plot of a movie --see what I'm talking about in the afore mentioned "Poetics."

-)v(

"Hey, good God Y'all"---------James Brown