Re: What Would Jesus Do?

On Mon, 17 Sep 2001, Kelvin Bailey wrote:

> --- Bob the dancing monkey <djohnson at snowplow_org>
> wrote:
> >
> > Ok, again we come back to the fact that some of us
> > are Christians, and
> > some of us aren't.  This sort of discussion is
> > uninteresting to some,
> > fascinating to others, and downright annoying to the
> > rest.  Is this
> > really the place for this discussion?
>
> He says at the beginning of a fairly lengthy post
> "discussing" it.  :)

True enough, Kelvin.  True enough.  I think we all want to just write and
write about this.  It's cathartic, but maybe there are indeed better
places to write (and indeed, I should follow my own advice.)

Apologies,
-Drew J

O ^ ^     Drew Johnson - djohnson at snowplow_org - Ld Robert Bartholomew     )
O(_|_) Tengo gusto de comer creyones. -Elian Gonzales, 4/27/00, goats.com  X
O Check out splat.melm.org (monkey at melm_org) & goats.com (drew at goats_com)  |