What Would Jesus Do?

What if Jerry is our Jeremiah?  Something to think
about as we contemplate all the things that really
bother us.

What a scary thought! I hear no words coming out of
Love from this man. We have ALL sinned...the questions
are a)is God about UNCONDITIONAL LOVE? and b)how do we
want to be judged...who do we wnat to be our judge and
juror?

Blessings and does finger pointing that causes
division help right now?
~Rhonda

~*~"Pain is God's megaphone to arrouse a deafened
world." ~C.S.Lewis