Re: Falwell and Robertson blame gays and liberals for WTC Attack

--- rhys daily <shadow at teuton_org> wrote:

> i just have a problem with people who feel that
> america deserves
> protection from God.
>
> or that america somehow has that special protection.

I agree totally.  Even though they are saying that we
no longer have God's protection.  That is based on the
assumption that we previously did.

Kind of like my thinking that if I showed up at a
listee gathering with Ysoie I would automatically lay
claim to "hippest cat in the room" status.

(Don't read anything into that.  I merely used Ysoie
because she seems to be extremely well liked.
I like her. ;)

=====
Willy Wonka: "You know what happened to the man who suddenly got everything he ever wanted?"
Charly: "No. What?"
Willy Wonka: "He lived happily ever after."