Re: seemingly meaningless shite

on 9/13/01 5:12 PM, Over-The-Rhine Digest at Owner-Over-The-Rhine at actwin_com
wrote:

>> this meaningless money-making machine feels worse than hollow. It almost
>> feels
>
> >immoral. I shouldn't be focusing my energies on this irrelevant shit right
>
> >now.
>

> this is how i have been all week. and it isnt getting any better.
>

> jef

But, y'know, that is one of the ways to "keep going"...for the sake of my
son, I have tried very hard to keep things as "nrmal" as possible, and
although that does seem weird in some ways, it's all I can do right now.
I did go with dh for him to give blodd at the local drive yesterday, and
took cookies since I can't donate blood.

Dh went back to work today, and took his mom with him, who is going to
Brooklyn. She has been with us since Monday night. I'm sure that he's
feeling the same way about doing his work, but as many have said, Life must
(and does) go on....and as much as it feels odd to plan for my son's first
soccer game tomorrow, it must be done.....

Peace and comforting thoughts to all,
~tab