Tell Me it's Real

I was watching the Service today and scanning over my emails.  I read those
lines to Latter Days just when this woman was singing the Lord's Prayer.  I
don't know if it were the words or the song, but tears came to my eyes.

Especially that line "Tell them it's real, tell them it's really real"  I
think that my shock still hasn't gone away, and in some ways this whole
thing feels like a very bad dream.

Peace
Sarah

"... calmness can lay great errors to rest"  - Ecclesiastes 10:3