From: Alfred B Johnson [mailto:hoopyfrood at juno_com]
Sent: Thursday, August 23, 2001 11:00 AM
To: Over-the-Rhine at actwin_com
Subject: work this

I don't even know who I'm talking to or why.

        You're talking to your friends, and we're listening.

Why is this relevant?  Where is my OtR content?

        It's all relevant.  It's all connected.  Listen to any OtR song,
and
you will feel the connection.  Hold on to it.

Where am I going, and why am I in this handbasket?

        I don't profess to know; I don't know if anyone does.  But we're
all
in the same handbasket, and we'll find out when we get there.  In the
meantime, lets hold hands and continue to be friends.

Peace to you, Fred.  And to all the listees.

karen