Re: Do unto others

--- Troy Miller <yort5thor at yahoo_com> wrote:

 One extreme
> conservative at my
> workplace wants to drop a nuclear bomb on one of
> their most populated
> cities.  How in the hell is that going to help?

But if we do,
> lets not be as sloppy as
> we often are, just dropping bombs any old place.

This is what has been happening for the past several
years.  It is where those "conservatives" will come in
handy in the near future.

Labels suck.

=====
Willy Wonka: "You know what happened to the man who suddenly got everything he ever wanted?"
Charly: "No. What?"
Willy Wonka: "He lived happily ever after."