OTR at KFC?

Last weekend in Piqua, Ohio while my son was getting ready for his marching band compeititon, I ducked out and decided to eat at KFC.

While having my meal I heard "Give Me Strength" over the speakers.  Nearly floored, I asked the "dude" at the counter what radio station was playing, and he said it was piped in music, so he didn't know who was responsible for OTR being broadcast.

I too, absolutely LOVE that song/prayer.  I listen to it over and over all cranked up and sometimes weep the entire time.

Needless to say, even though my son's band came in second in all three categories (out of 2 bands in their class), that event made my day.

There IS beauty in the world.
Nancy