Re: Various things

> Somehow, I have to get back to doing work today.

You know, I'm finding this to be the most difficult thing of all. How can I
go about my regular routine, that mundane morning grind: coffee, data,
reports, filing, phone calls, status evaluations, nothing, nothing, NOTHING,
NOTHING. It's always felt meaningless and hollow, but now, with thousands of
my fellow countrymen dead, wounded and suffering, with my country on the
brink of war, with the entire template of American culture shifting, this
meaningless money-making machine feels worse than hollow. It almost feels
immoral. I shouldn't be focusing my energies on this irrelevant shit right
now.

But what can one do?

*sigh*

s&th