Re: Do unto others

> replacable.  Kill them off without redressing the
> systematic problems and there
> will always be more dispossessed, disenfranchised,
> and desparate people, and
> there will always be clever and charasmatic people
> able and willing to turn
> that helplessness into action in exchange for power.

> All I am saying that simple approaches and simple
> answers are not going to
> help in this, a very complex situation.
>
> Peace to all, and I pray for justice, not vengeance.

i agree with your disgust of the simplistic assessment
given verbally--but i kinda doubt the reaction will be
_that_ simplistic.  perhaps it needs to be more
complex than it indeed will be, but last night was
more to comfort people i think.

i pray for justice and peace too.  we need a
multidimensional approach to the problem, but i'd
wager "stopping" the specific persons involved will be
part of the execution of justice.

-j. marie