Re: Over-The-Rhine Digest V3 #730 (current events)

In response t o those wh oasked about people in the area, we live in NJ,
within site of NYC, where my husband works. Luckily, he was farther uptown,
but was in Times Square, so we weren't sure what to think. He left there
late in the morning, and luckily a co-worker was able to drive him home. We
were afraid he would be stuck in the city, as all the bridges and tunnels
were closed.

From my window at home, I could/can see the billows of smoke, where 2 very
tall towers used to be. The skyline was very surreal last night,without them
and the Empire State wasn't lighted.

Thanks the gods we are all ok, including the people we know in the city.
I second the suggestion of donating blood (unfortunately, I'm not able as I
don't reach the lower weight limit)

Peace,
~tab