Re: Chris

--- JLuvzMusyk at aol_com wrote:

> i'm going to be completely honest and say that
> chris' comment did get a
> snicker out of me...mostly, i think, because of the
> shock of the situation.

I think his comment and these responses are all too
typical.  That sickens me.

> but as for the cheering palestinians...this also
> really saddens me.  however,
> i agree with whoever it was (tc in texas maybe?) who
> said that if we were
> told that all of our problems were created by those
> in the united states...we
> would be dancing and cheering, too.

Doesn't excuse slaughtering THOUSANDS of innocent
people.  I believe most of the wars, civil wars,
terrorism, whatever in the world today can be
attributed to Islamic terrorists.  But I would never
condone even the thought of killing innocent
Palestinians or innocen Muslims.

think about it.
>  whenever we find out
> who did this, and whenever we "get them back," i
> think i know many, many
> americans who will be out in street dancing and
> cheering.

It's hardly that simiplistic.  There is a GARGANTUAN
difference between cheering when terrorists who have
over the years murdered thousands upon thousands of
innocent people are found and destroyed, and cheering
over the deaths of thousands of innocent people
murdered by those terrorists.  Surely that doesn't
need to be pointed out.

> i, personally, will be hanging my head in sorrow.

As will I.  Not because these actions are wrong, but
because it has to be done.

> peace to everyone.

amen

Kelvin

=====
Willy Wonka: "You know what happened to the man who suddenly got everything he ever wanted?"
Charly: "No. What?"
Willy Wonka: "He lived happily ever after."