Re: Re: Readings

Yz wrote:

>>And posession being nine-tenths of the law, there wasn't much
>>anyone could do about it.

I'm all for summarizing, but I have to say that there was just a tad bit more to it than that.  :)

And besides, it doesn't really matter who's president anyway-- I mean the demos have switched places with the repubs in the last 50 years or so and when it really comes down to it, the one who controls the money makes all the rules anyway.

If you ask me that whole race was something like one candidate 51% evil, and the other one 49% evil...