Re: current listenings?

In a message dated 9/4/01 12:19:47 PM Central Daylight Time,
dawncozart at yahoo_com writes:

<<
 >Professor and Maryann: Fairytale

 How is this one?  I saw them open up for David Wilcox, and really liked
 'em.
 Their CD's had already sold out, or I'd have bought it on the spot!

 Thanks!
 Dawn >>

Very enjoyable. I've never seen them live but I'd imagine that if you liked
them live you'd like they're discs. Mostly stripped down to pretty much
acoustic and voice. Some nicely placed bass, cello, and odds and ends but
minimal.  I love her voice.
They have a small web site and all 3 discs are still in print. It doesn't
appear they sell direct but they have links to where to buy.

kevin

The two most engaging powers of an author are to make new things familiar,
and familiar things new. -Samuel Johnson, lexicographer (1709-1784)