Beat Menace DJ Mix

A great deal of you on this list appreciate modern and
electronic music as presented by dj's in clubs and at raves.
(sidenote: it's a shame no club mixes have been commissioned
for OtR by Backporch since the release of F4R... I really
think several of the songs could make the translation very
well). I hope this is not untoward of me, or causes offense
to anyone, but I thought I would inform you of a new mix cd
I've completed. Lots of different sounds and moods... as
good for listening as for dancing. And available for a
nominal fee. the 10-track cd includes:

1. Evanescence "Give Unto Me" (Sound Asleep Mix)
2. Delerium/Sarah McLachlan - Silence (DJ Tiesto Mix)
3. Peter Gabriel - "The Feeling Begins"
4. Led Zeppelin - Babe, I'm Gonna Leave You (Quiver Mix)
5. Radiohead - "Idiotheque"
6. BT - "Fibonacci Sequence"
7. R.E.M. "Losing My Religion" (Underground Trance Mix)
8. Moby - "Why Does My Heart..." (Ferry Corsten Mix)
9. William Orbit - "Adagio for Strings" (Ferry Corsten Mix)
10. Luminaire - "Flower Duet" (Sound Factory Club Mix)

cd's are $10 (postage & handling costs included) payable to
bigwig(at)arkansas(dot)net via paypal(dot)com.

all artists and compositions are used for promotional
purposes only. all rights are reserved and copyrights remain
the sole property of the original publisher, producer,
performer or other copyright holders.

This is a Beat Menace Production.

=====
Bradley S. Caviness, Bigwig
Bigwig Enterprises

http://www.bigwigenterprises.com

"We're all writing everyday with our lives, whether or not we ever pick up a pen." – Linford Detweiler, Over the Rhine