Re: that wacky contemporary dance subculture & stryper

'Wherever Jesus went there was a revolution;
wherever I go people serve tea"
                           (Anthony de Mello)

I know most of the things you mention, like the less dance aspects of some
of their work and start to find their music more difficult the more the
dance element looms.

Believe me this is not for want of trying!

>ack... i barely understand the "too old" part, but
>that's your preferential opinion... but the concept
>of those forms of music/art as failing, well, i
>disagree wholeheartedly.

No,no, no Dan you misunderstand me ccompletely...  the failing is in ME not
in the music!

Oh, and I'd be quite happy to provide a decent last resting place for your
Stryper LPs! I remember them with some affection.