Regarding what's in the stereo......

aloha michelle!

in my office, whiskeytown's pneumonia.

in the 5-cd changer in the living room:

wilco-summer teeth (i hear they're coming out w/ a new release soon)
lucinda williams-essence
travis-the man who
v.o.l.-summershine
otr-films for radio

on deck--tori amos-to venus and back, gillian welch-hell among the yearlings,
cocteau twins-heaven or las vegas, radiohead-amnesiac, cowboy junkies-open.

oh, yes, and by the way...my guilty pleasure cd's would have to be men at
work business as usual and cargo.  reminds me of being a kid again singing
that stuff! i just can't help it when i hear songs like it's a mistake, down
under, overkill....that was some great pop music from back in the day!  as
for my wife, abba, ace of base, and (gasp) rick astley.  god what i'd do to
sell those off used for $ for something good!    L8R,

the list just smiled and gave me a vegemite__sandwich!

+greg+