dave's car crashing and sinful pleasures (music that is)

That's alright, because I almost wrecked my car when
my husband busted out with all the words to "Tricky"
from Run DMC.  I almost peed my pants from laughing!
:-) And, since we're all confessing here.  I still
have the first and second Paula Abdul CD's. (Hanging
head in shame.)  Am I to leave the list now? :-)
Please!  I throw mercy on the court!
~~ Jessica