Re: Over-The-Rhine Digest V3 #714

mac userswho are OtR fans abound here

Work 8 hours a day on a G4/466

I work 5 feet from a buddy of mine who is using a G4/400

Both avid OtR fans.

My fiancee uses a G4/400 for her school work.

I use a Wallstreet Powerbook for my freelance/tinkering.

I just bought a new iBook.

Back at the ranch, we have a powerbook acting as a clock/recipie holder.

We have an old LC as our living room clock. A 6500 plays a
screensaver and my roomies try to write phone messages to each other
on it. The monitors are build into the wall, with the cpu's in the
closet.

What else is there to do in your last few days of bachelorhood?
--

oooooooo
brian h warren   cadence international   www.cadence.org

It's cold this year and I'm late on my dues.
It's cold in here. That's nothing new.
My heart's electric your love again.
So it's on to Bethlehem.
--Bill Mallonee