Re: what should i put on it?

understood. totally. experience and friends too numerous to mention remind
me that labels are just a bad deal 99% of the time. [take matt slocum and
friends wading in the squint aftermath. history repeating itself. anyway,
your solution in your last graf, below, is *exactly* what bill mallonee was
saying several years ago, which is why i was surprised when he signed with
compass.... they must have given him a similar degree of freedom, comparable
to the deal that backporch seems to have carved for the Det-quists. Except
the sweet back catalogue thing.

Anyway, All Listees, I've finally decided to go back and record my second
CD! Would anyone here pre-order if I got a site up?

pro arte, pro sharing, pro duping to a point,
and listening to a CD-R dupe :)
of the best of jimmy rodgers
-Paully. http://soupiset.com
typing as the riverwalk floods. big time.