Karen's post and Green Clouded....

Hey everyone!  Really cool Karen posting and all.
What did you two write?  I have to defend Green
Clouded Swallow Tail while I'm at it.  Obviously I dig
it, or I wouldn't have requested it.  Sorry if anyone
else wanted to here Pookie. or Latter Days.  I just
hadn't heard GCST since...was it the Christmas Show or
Moonlight Gardens?  Oh well, maybe they'll do an MP3
on there web site and I can play it out to my hearts
content in the privacy of my home.  If it makes anyone
feel better they did Latter Days at the Lexington show
the night before! :-)  Lets face it.  We all could
have stayed there all night in complete bliss if
they'd wanted to continue.  Who cares if our butts
would have gone to sleep in those hard, uncomfortable
chairs.  Heyyyyy!  That's not a bad idea! ;-)  (Not
the chairs--An all night show. :->)  Well, I've
cluttered up the digest long enough.  Until next time!
~~ Jessica