Re: pigeons nesting on your saints

I think it's great and all when Karin posts to the list, but I *really* like
it when Zena posts. Weeeeeeeeeeee!

An interesting concept...more mail order in response to less concerts. I'd
think most listees would already own most, if not all of the work they've
produced. (Although Chris Hahn, aka Fumblepoo, did admit to only owning FFR
yesterday. Ah, the shame!)

I'd like to have a new copy of GDBD ~ in one of my loanings of the CD to
help others appreciate good music, somehow the booklet got lost and there is
an unfortunate scratch in the middle of Happy To Be So. Quite saddening for
me, since that song holds a special place in my heart.

I just realized I don't know where I'm going with this. I'm flying to New
England bight and early tomorrow morning, and I'm quite excited to spend a
few days exiling myself from the busyness of this world and to hopefully
slow down enough to learn to enjoy music again for the beauty that is truly
is.

*sigh*

Whatver you say,
lara