OtR on vinyl

Hey, y'all.

Last Saturday in my grubby little paws I got the first (I think!) all-Over
the Rhine 7" single in the mail.  It must've been out a while, it was
released by BackPorch for GDBD, and has Latter Days and All I Need is
Everything on it.  It's one of those k-razy "for jukeboxes only" things you
see around, has no picture sleeve, and features the album versions.
Probably for completists, but just to keep you "in the know".

This, of course, joins the neft-seen "Last Night" 7" which was split with a
certain Mr. Henderson on the flipside from a number of years back...