Re: the one dude and that band

wait a freakin' minute.  yes made alt.music at some point?  when did they
veer from their dual paths of boring long "dirge-ish" prog-rock or trevor
horn produced pop shimmer?  i guess it's alt.music, since not many people
buy it -- in the same way that mc hammer is alt.music now i guess.

at any rate, the mere mention of geoff downes brings to mind the time he
showed up to fix my parents' dishwasher only wearing a thong bikini and a
crescent wrench.  needless to say, the family pet was pretty pissed.  one
thing led to another, and let's just say the dishwasher never was the same.

whoo boy, this is what happens when lab rats don't get enough zz's, kids

oh, and by the way: chris, I love ya,