Re: Br^c# and D@n

Dan, I feel your pain.  I was about the same.  Quite mopey, I am.  Mopey and
weepy.  That's my default mode(s).

If I would have known you were suffering so as well Dan, I woulda phoned and
we could have wept shared our feelings...  There's nothing I enjoy more, of
course.

Hmm.  I feel semi-guilty (damn that catholic upbringing!) for monopolizing
the list with non-related yunk, so I'll make a proper OtR related post next.

  Paying debt to karma, You party for a living
  What you take won't kill you, But careful what you're giving

  Dream on, dream on.