Re: OTR Digest V3 #710

I wrote:

> >The last time an OtR bandmember emailed me about a post, it >was YEARS
>ago, and *whew* it wasn't pretty.  ;)

to which Paul queried:

>Sounds like a great story, Bruce. But i don’t remember.
>(Are ya gonna make us wade through the back issues, or will
>someone kindly rehash?)

yeah, sure, I'll bite.  I was young, I needed the money..  I had my "boy I'm
bored and it's cold in this town" hat on, and came up with this zinger:

http://actwin.com/OtR/MailArchiveJan97/msg00398.html

and got a personal reply from someone in the then OtR camp.  that's all I'll
write..  :)  And Don wrote to the list all grouchy about it too!  I'm sure
"Hell hath no fury like an astrophysicist scorned!" would have been what
Socrates would have wrote had he been alive in the 1960s.  And before you
jump all over me, I *know* the original quote was really by Jean Baptiste
Joseph Fourier...

Devil's advocate,
Bruce