Re: OTR Digest V3 #710

Bruce wrote:
> And Don wrote to the list all grouchy about it too!

Oh, yeah, I remember that.  I'm trying to remember why I was
grouchy.  :-)  I think because I'd seen a breakdown done by the
band of each member's writing contributions up through Eve, and
it was something like Linford 40%, Ric 32%, Karin 28%.  But it's
ancient history.  I apologize for being so grumpy.  I don't know
why I was so jumpy back then.  I've mellowed in my old age, now
that I'm actually over 30.  Yoiks.  Not that I'm obsessing about
my age or anything.  :-)

Looking for my cane...
--
Don Smith                    Robotic Optical Transient Search Experiment
donaldas at umich_edu                          http://xte.mit.edu/~dasmith/

"I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night."
					     - Sarah Williams