Re: some of that cincinnati band's new songs...

green clouded swallowtail
when i go
show me
fairpoint diary
anything at all

were all played live last year, at various points.  canal street, moonlite
gardens, wnku christmas show, kaldi's with jay bolotin...

I don't think hello ohio and jesus in new orleans were played live before
the arlington show a few weeks ago.