OTR Sighting

WOW!

So here I am at work listening to Spinner (www.spinner.com), and all of a sudden this familiar voice slurs what I think is "What a beautiful piece of heartache this has all turned out to be..."  I immediately turn up the volume, and sure enough, there's our beloved OTR featured on Spinner!  They were on the Pop Rock channel, where I had just been listening to Dido and will soon hear 3 Doors Down and Bon Jovi if I stick with this channel.

Just wanted to share,
Jan