From: Dan Temmesfeld [mailto:dtemm at yahoo_com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 28, 2001 1:56 PM
To: OtR
Cc: b_lachey at hotmail_com; spell_your_cast at yahoo_com
Subject: gling-glo and other sundrees

icelandic(*) words to describe bjork's new album
_vespertine_:

  rafeindakerfi
  einatta
  au?seljanlegur
  liftrygging
  ljosgjafi
  yfirbur?asta?a
  geislstyrkur
  ofnaemisvi?brog? a hu?    (so true)
  oa?skiljanlegur
  daeling grunnvatns af mannavoldum

12 tracks of beauty.  i really dig her stuff.
and apparently, there's a DVD to correspond to
the entire album in october.

(*)-it's almost impossible to find an icelandic-
english translator online for free... all i found
was a dictionary...

http://utn.stjr.is/interpro/utanr/thm.nsf/pages/290287F9FE36E55B00256768004D
BC82

frosti,
Dan

np: bjork - vespertine

ps- yes, i have **FAR** too much time on my hands
at work...