Re: OTR Sighting

I've been listening to spinner for a year or so now.
I've been flipping back and forth between a few good
stations but finally, about a month ago, settled on
the pop rock station.  It's perfect.  I've not had it
on for about a week (busy rush hell time at work) so I
missed OtR.  I'll need to plug it back in!

Kelvin

--- Kendrickjd at aol_com wrote:
> WOW!
>
> So here I am at work listening to Spinner
> (www.spinner.com), and all of a sudden this familiar
> voice slurs what I think is "What a beautiful piece
> of heartache this has all turned out to be..."  I
> immediately turn up the volume, and sure enough,
> there's our beloved OTR featured on Spinner!  They
> were on the Pop Rock channel, where I had just been
> listening to Dido and will soon hear 3 Doors Down
> and Bon Jovi if I stick with this channel.
>
> Just wanted to share,
> Jan

http://www.actwin.com/MediaNation/OtR/

=====