hi

Hi

I concur.  Terri Templeton's new CD is wonderful.  I'm listening now and
I'm really taken by how gorgeous it is!  Bravo to Terri and Jack
Henderson, for his songs and production.

By the way:

Jack Henderson, guitarist extrordinaire will be performing in concert at
Trinity House Theatre in the Detroit area.  He will be featuring songs
from his new CD "Cheap Tattoo."  One reviewer described the CD as
"stubble, cigar butts and red velvet."

Here are the specifics

Jack Henderson
Fri. Sept. 28, 2001 8pm, doors at 7:30
Tickets $10
734-464-6302 to reserve tickets
Trinity House Theatre
38840 West Six Mile
Livonia MI 48152

We would love to have a great crowd come out to celebrate his new CD.
Hope to see you there!

Bill Keith
--
Bill Keith, WSDP Radio, Plymouth-Canton Schools