Re: A dumb song stuck in my head.

Bruce Lachey <b_lachey at hotmail_com> wrote:
> OK, this is bad.

indeed.

> I was ill (which explains most of it) and rented
> "The Mexican".  On the DVD main menu, there's a
> minute of programmed mexican-ish music... So I'm
> lounging around, ill, and unwilling to turn the
> TV off, and at the end of the film it goes back
> to the main menu.  I'm dozing in my precious REM
> sleep, and wake to the now annoying tune.
>
> Two days later, it's brutally stuck in my head.

this happened to me on that lovely menu music for
the stunningly written/directed/performed Cannibal:
The Musical.  i was checking my email while the DVD
menu kept repeating... i was gonna wrap up being
online, then watch the movie.  i had that lovely
melody from the Matt Stone and Trey Parker musical
stuck in my head for a long time...

when the movie started, the song started up again
in the first scene... ack.  like a baked potato.

same thing happened with that David Duchovny &
Minnie Driver flick... return to me...

having a schpidoinkle day,
Dan

np: vigilantes of love - summershine