A dumb song stuck in my head.

OK, this is bad.

I was ill (which explains most of it) and rented "The Mexican".  On the DVD
main menu, there's a minute of programmed mexican-ish music, mostly on
spanish guitar.  It's syncopated pretty neatly and the production is crisp,
fun, with more instruments added in a timely manner.

So I'm lounging around, ill, and unwilling to turn the TV off, and at the
end of the film it goes back to the main menu.  I'm dozing in my precious
REM sleep, and wake to the now annoying tune.

Two days later, it's brutally stuck in my head.

And I,
Bruce