Re: Re: A dumb song stuck in my head.

How weird. Same thing happened to me yesterday: I was watching a DVD of
an anime series (The Sorcerer Hunters; I don't recommend it. Utena or
Shamanic Princess are MUCH better), and the previews to the other titles
carried by the same company had a minute of really annoying music. Well,
it was annoying as hell after two or three minutes. I wanted to see all
the previews, but I kept having to go back to that main menu and that
MUSIC every time. It was hell, I tell you-- HELL!