Re: otr on smack it

On Thu, 9 Aug 2001, Sweet & Tender Hooligan wrote:

> > One of the things I learned yesterday was they had a song in "Love &
> > Sex" with Jon Favreau and Famke Janssen.  Anyone see this?

You mean they were in another film together besides _Made_?

http://us.imdb.com/Details?0234137

Well, so they were.  And, uh, it's got David Schwimmer as a Jehovah's
Witness.  OTOH, it's got Cheri Oteri, who I like, for some strange reason.

> > Karin seemed to think the OtR song was used quite well in the film.
>
> I've not seen it, but my cousin rented it and said it was excellent. He
> also noted the OTR song (actually, that was the reason he called <g>).

Hmmmm ...

> Of course, any film with Famke Janssen would be worth watching. Closely.

Um, well, I would argue there are very few films in the list below that
are worthy of that sort of attention (e.g. _House on Haunted Hill_?):

http://us.imdb.com/Name?Janssen,+Famke

OTOH, if the ST:TNG episode listed here is the one I think it was, and if
she played the character I think she played, then wow, yeah, I'd say it
was one of their better ones.  The "perfect mate", indeed.  :)